Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I experiment with still, moving and digital interactive artforms, to create often dark and alienated, mystical worlds and figures.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Concept and Matt Paintings complete!

It's been many late nights but worth the while, Still Life is in it's final stage of post-production. I'm happy with the way the protagonist AKA The Guard has come to life from being a mere shell of polygons to an living, breathing, feeling, being with soul... too far. Though at least the animations are doing him justice. I've been playing around with various drawing software to get the painterly strokes across. Though Photoshop and Sketchbook have been good for clean lines and editing, I found My Paint (Free), Manga Studio and Art Rage best for paintings featured in the gallery scene.




















No comments: